CAREERS WITH US
Job Title: PHP Web Developer(0.6 Months-1 Year)
Job Position: Full-time co-worker
As a PHP Web Developer, the Web Developer relies on experience in web application development to design and build PHP-based web applications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand client requirement
- Analysing Client requirement
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support web-based applications and services
- Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, or improve performance
- Adheres to and recommends improvements to project coding standards
- Should able to work in a team environment
- Strong PHP4 & PHP5 coding skills with Object Orientated Programming
- Strong in MYSQL Queries
- Experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basics About any CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal
- participate in multiple projects simultaneously
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Computer Science or equivalent working experience
- Good percentage in academics
Interested in this position ?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject line.